News 2013

Over the winter (2012/13) we purchased some Brad Anderson heads from Turner Racing, bringing the engine more up to date.
The first meeting was not too successful, as we had a Supercharger explosion on the second pass and this did quite a bit of damage to the body.
We spent summer repairing the body, fitting a new bulk head in the body and rebuilding the engine.
The Euro Final’s was much better and we made 5 passes in total, each time gaining us more information about the new engine combination.
Back into the low six’s at over 230 mph, before sadly dropping a valve, So that was it for us at the Euro Final's.

So back to the workshop, strip down engine and start repairs.